There are many choices when choosing a new vacuum cleaner here we provide you best vacuum cleaners that you should buy in this year. And they all have their own categories too! (towed vacuum cleaner with or without bag, electric broom with wire or rechargeable battery, cyclone portable vacuum cleaner, etc.)
There are different types and models that are able to respond to more or less to our needs. Based on the online opinions expressed by users and the usefulness that each vacuum cleaner statistically proves to have, we have compiled this article.
It is easy to say vacuum cleaner! But how many types of vacuum cleaners are there? And which or which are most suitable for our needs? There is no definitive answer to these questions, nor an absolute best brand , but models that, for some uses and in certain situations, prove to be more useful and effective than others.
Let’s look at the vacuum cleaners we will be talking about in this article. Below them are serveral of their features and we will be looking at them more closely down below.
- 27’ power cord automatically rewinds for quick and easy storage. Cleaning path width – 13.5 inch
- Edge to edge cleaning feature gets closer to walls and corners with each pass.
- Includes specialized pet tools like the pet hair corner tool and pet turbo eraser tool.
- Dirt cup capacity 1.0 liter
- 7-year manufacturer warranty on motor and casing, and 1-year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor.
- The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered bagged canister vacuum has a combination floor head that is ideal for cleaning hard floors. High suction power – 1,200W.
- WINDTUNNEL 3 TECHNOLOGY – Three channels of suction create efficient air flow from the extra-wide nozzle to the large capacity dirt cup
- CARBON HEPA FILTRATION – Love your pet, not their smell with odor-absorbing filters. Dirt Cup Capacity – 1.42 Liters
- ON/OFF BRUSH ROLL – Effortlessly transition from carpets to hard floors with the touch of a button. Cyclonic Action : Multi-Cyclonic
How to Choose Best Vacuum Cleaners?
In the following article we will examine the best selling types of best vacuum cleaners , among those on the market, and for each one we will show you the strengths and weaknesses.
When you have finished reading our market guide , you will no longer have doubts about which are the best vacuum cleaners of 2020 and you will know which vacuum cleaner to buy . Reading the reviews of each product you will also find useful purchasing tips .
1. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
BISSELL’s Cleanview Swivel is although one of the good vacuum cleaner in general, however it specializes in cleaning houses with pets. As anyone familiar would know, having pets means having their hair on carpets, couches and floors.
This vacuum cleaner helps solve that problem. It works on surfaces of all kinds. It even has a special “Pet Hair Corner” tool which helps you get rid of hair even from the corners of your house you didn’t even know you had. Check out more of its picture in the slideshow.
2. Miele Grey Classic C1
This german-powered bagged canister is ideal for cleaning hard surfaces as well as carpets quite well. It specializes in a very using power efficiently while also providing high-suction functionality. It has a long, electrical cord and stainless steel wand which means you can clean up to a whopping 29.5 feet from the power supply plug.
3. Hoover WindTunnel 3
Hoover’s WindTunnel 3 is a bagless upright cleaner that is best for everyday cleaning. It is an all-rounder in our view because of all the different features it has.
With its odor absorbing filters, it is best for houses with pets. It has a 30 foot long power cord and several tools that come with it. With wands that can reach ceiling fans, tools that can clean from crevices to kitchen counters, this is the best choice for normal day-to-day cleaning.